Responsibilities of the Glassware Technician:
- Responsible for collecting, washing, sterilizing, and delivering of lab glassware on a daily basis.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the general environment in which the glassware is kept.
- May perform additional duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Glassware Technician:
- High School diploma with a minimum of 1 year lab experience.
- Glass wash and solution prep experience preferred.
- Must be able to multitask while maintaining attention to detail.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.