Inside Scientific Sales Representative
Responsibilities of the Inside Scientific Sales Representative:
- Sell in a manner to provide customers with high value, and biological solutions.
- Develop and implement a strategic and tactical territory sales plan that results in increased customer contact and achieves above market growth rates and increased market penetration.
- Work closely with sales team to promote high level of sales productivity, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Set priorities, develop and seize opportunities to meet and achieve goals.
- Demonstrate in both words and actions that meeting customer needs is a priority.
- Manage a high confidence forecast and track sales process with Salesforce.com.
Requirements of the Inside Scientific Sales Representative:
- BA/BS degree in life sciences.
- Some laboratory experience in immunoassay development, pharmaceutical drug discovery or biomarker research a strong plus.
- Excellent communication, specifically phone and email skills.
- Inside sales selling experience is preferred.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.