Lab Automation Analyst
Responsibilities of the Lab Automation Analyst:
- Support and maintain Benchling, a SaaS R&D application.
- Provide insight into new technologies that focus on supporting business requirements and coordinating the procurement and configuration of those technologies.
- Create proper documentation and provide training to end-users.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and coordinate with scientists and vendors on a resolution.
- Contribute to business processes improvements within area of responsibility.
- Experience with any of the following applications is highly desirable eg. Benchling, SQL, LIMS, ELN, Nugenesis, Empower.
Requirements of the Lab Automation Analyst:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, with applicable experience analyzing business requirements within a scientific or laboratory environment.
- Familiarity with regulated systems – general level of understanding of systems validation.
- Experience working directly with stakeholders to document detailed software requirements, user stories, business processes and software specifications for both custom and Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) systems.
- Programming knowledge in Python, JSON, SQL are desirable.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.