Responsibilities of the Lab Manager:
- Coordinate space planning for lab projects, working with researchers to ensure space is adequate for research needs and processes.
- Responsible for the budgeting, acquisition and installation of capital lab instrumentation.
- Oversee the day to day operations.
- Collaborate with EH&S.
- Act as the main point of contact for external.
- Maintain lab inventory and equipment maintenance.
Requirements of the Lab Manager:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in life science related discipline.
- 2+ year’s lab management experience, ideally within industry.
- Experience with quality assurance and quality control procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Experience in ISO/CLIA is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.