Lab Operations Associate
Responsibilities of the Lab Operations Associate:
- Will perform reagent, media, and lab consumable preparation.
- Ability to train others to execute these tasks to the same high standard.
- Maintain stellar lab organization to ensure operational excellence within the R&D team.
- Maintain and facilitate use of our in-house inventory platforms to a highly organized standard.
- Order and stock lab supplies and consumables.
- Maintain and later build relationships with outside vendors.
Requirements of the Lab Operations Associate:
- B.S. in Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or similar discipline with 1-3 years in research lab technician, operations, or management experience.
- Must have experience in autoclaving, media preparation, and basic laboratory techniques.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.