Lab Operations/Management Associate
- Organize and maintain structure of the lab, managing day-to-day activities.
- Develop, implement and maintain laboratory guidelines and standard operating procedures.
- Build lab services team that handles equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Oversee operation and maintenance of essential equipment.
- Maintaining all service records, contracts, and inventory.
- Work directly with EHS consultants to manage liquid and solid waste pickups.
- Assist Scientist and Sr. Scientists with experiments for immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescnece, and histology.
- Optimize and validate antibody assays.
Requirements of the Lab Operations/Management Associate:
- BS in life science related discipline.
- 2+ years laboratory experience. Must have exposure to lab management/operations.
- Experience with and knowledge of standard molecular and IHC/IF/histology.
- Previous vendor management/coordination experience preferred.
- Experience ordering inventory, equipment, reagents, chemicals.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.