Lab Supervisor, 2nd Shift
Responsibilities of the Lab Supervisor, 2nd Shift:
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of client samples following cGMP and FDA protocol.
- Mentor and train junior chemists.
- Schedule hours of team.
- Calibrate, maintain, and repair analytical equipment, including HPLC and GC.
- Interact with clients and review data based on client needs.
- Ensure cGMP regulations.
Requirements of the Lab Supervisor, 2nd Shift:
- MS with 2+ years, or BS with 5+ years in chemistry related discipline.
- Must have previous experience managing a team with direct reports.
- Must have proven experience with analytical instrumentation, such as HPLC.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.