Lab Technician, Histology
Responsibilities of the Lab Technician, Histology:
- Support the development and optimization of cell based assays.
- Utilize histology methods, IHC and fluorescence assays.
- Perform experiments and analyze data.
- Write protocols, develop procedures, and maintain accurate records.
- Help in QC of procedures and reagents.
Requirements of the Lab Technician, Histology:
- BS/MS in life science related discipline with 1+ year histology experience.
- Experience with immunostaining (IHC), in situ hybridization (ISH) preferred.
- Must be comfortable working in fast paced startup environment.
- Proficient in standard molecular biology techniques such as sample preparation and nucleic acid amplification.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.