Lab Technician, NGS
- Perform standard QC protocols on reagents and molecular biology products.
- Perform NGS analysis.
- Adhere to protocols and maintain proper documentation.
- Collaborate with the production team in any additional required tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biology, or related field.
- Prior experience with NGS or other molecular biology methods related to nucleic acids.
- Knowledge of nucleic acid purification techniques preferred.
- Proven experience at the bench with ability to perform detail oriented experiments.
- The ability to be a team player in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.