Responsibilities of the Lab Technician:
- Support on-going laboratory operations with a significant emphasis on receiving and opening packages, stocking consumables and supplies, and organizing various lab spaces and equipment.
- Contribute to all aspects of Lab Operations/Facility development.
- Provide rapidly growing research labs with reliable inventories of common consumables and reagents.
- Provide support function for the facilities organization by helping with moves, organization of common spaces, and relocations.
- Assist with ordering and shipping.
Requirements of the Lab Technician:
- AS or BS in the life science, a plus or other relevant scientific discipline preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- BSL2 Tissue Culture experience is a must.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.