Laboratory Technologist, COVID Testing
Responsibilities of the Laboratory Technologist, COVID Testing:
- Perform molecular diagnostic testing on COVID-19 samples.
- Following protocols to perform nucleic acid extraction, PCR, and RT-PCR.
- Prepare reagents and maintain inventory.
- Assist with QC tests and QA documentation.
- Perform other lab duties as required.
Requirements of the Laboratory Technologist, COVID Testing:
- BS/MS in life science related discipline.
- Must be ok working with COVID-19 samples.
- Previous experience with molecular biology, including PCR and DNA/RNA extraction is preferred.
- Must be flexible to work morning shifts, evening shifts, weekends, and holidays as needed on a rotational basis.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.