Position located in Lexington, MA
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician:
- Will support capital and operational projects including commissioning protocol development, overseeing FAT and SAT testing, and qualification of GxP systems.
- Equipment of ownership will include clean utilities, Process Glycol, Waste Systems and associated control systems required for new manufacturing and support areas.
- Conduct maintenance and repair of equipment, appliances.
- Communication with equipment suppliers and representatives.
- Work according to the described procedures, preparation and management of related documentation.
- Ordering spare parts for equipment/engineering systems.
- Designing of contract/engineering systems, preparation of design documents, coordination, maintenance.
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician:
- Must have 2+ years in the pharmaceutical / biotech industry supporting clean utilities.
- Plant utility experience including process glycol, plant steam, vacuum and waste systems.
- Experience with documentation requirements for GMP manufacturing facilities including Change Control and validation systems.
- Practical knowledge and application of GMP and FDA/EMA regulations, and audit support.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.