Manager, Protein/Antibody Manufacturing
Responsibilities of the Manager, Protein/Antibody Manufacturing:
- Lead projects in a designated manufacturing group. Plan, coordinate and implementation projects.
- Develop, utilize, and optimize ERP system and other assets to assist in production planning, inventory maintenance, and batch review/release.
- Manage daily lab operations including preparation of job paperwork and batch records, assignment of jobs to group members, and tracking/reporting of progress to senior staff.
- Execute Change Orders, Deviations, CAPAs, an NCMRs as needed.
- Manage costs and budgets for inventory and capital costs.
- Hire, lead, and train biomanufacturing technicians.
- Work cross functionally with R&D and program management teams for product design and reviews.
Requirements of the Manager, Protein/Antibody Manufacturing:
- BS/BA/MS in life science related discipline with 5+ years’ experience working in manufacturing setting related to protein/antibodies.
- Must have previous experience leading/managing a team with direct reports.
- Experience with chromatography, conjugation, and protein purification techniques are required.
- Experience with molecular biology such as PCR is helpful.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing, GMP and/or ISO certification are a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.