Manufacturing Associate (GMP)
- Perform quality control test, report results, and participate in troubleshooting if needed.
- Participate in product shipping and raw material receiving processes.
- Handling microsensor chips with tweezer.
- Formulation of buffers and reagents.
- Subassembly, labeling, and packaging of kit components.
- BS in ChemE, Biology, Chemistry, or related area.
- Must have 2+ years experience with GMP manufacturing.
- Must have experience with consumables.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.