- Assembles medical devices, products and sub-assemblies according to SOPs.
- Perform chemical processing in fume hoods and pipette reagents.
- Review and perform QA on documents.
- Assist in device packaging of products.
- Perform work independently with minimum supervision.
- Follow GMP guidelines and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Manufacturing Associate:
- Minimum 1+ year experience working in medical device assembly, of biotech/life science chemical processing environment.
- Previous experience assembly medical device or diagnostic technology.
- Hands on experience working with pipettes and chemicals in a fume hood.
- Ability to follow meticulous and highly detail-oriented protocols for manufacturing scale up.
- Experience working in GMP or ISO certified environment is preferred.
- Flexibility to work on weekends when necessary.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.