Manufacturing Technician (Medical Device)
Position located in Watertown, MA
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Technician (Medical Device):
- Work in a clean room environment and perform solution prep.
- Perform detailed assembly and follow work instructions.
- Adhere to Good Documentation Practices, Good Manufacturing Practices, and standards.
- Help build test fixtures and operate manufacturing equipment.
- Setup and operate equipment, monitor performance, and report any abnormal equipment or product conditions.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean, safe, and orderly condition.
Requirements of the Manufacturing Technician (Medical Device):
- Must have 2+ manufacturing experience within the medical device industry.
- Must have experience with detailed precision assembly and microscope inspection.
- Proficient with basic lab skills and lab equipment with the ability to safely work with chemicals and solvents.
- Work under the direction of supervisors and management.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.