Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Technician:
- Manufacture a variety of different products in accordance with batch records, learning all processes from start to finish.
- Prepare different chemical solutions.
- Maintain and calibrate instruments and equipment in accordance with schedules.
- Maintain accurate batch records, log books and electronic records.
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process and quality system.
- Maintain inventory of raw materials and supplies needed in manufacturing.
- Clean and maintain clean rooms.
- Monitor environmental conditions.
Requirements of the Manufacturing Technician:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have 2+ years experience preferably in medical device, pharmaceutical or life sciences industry.
- Experience in GMP, ISO, and FDA controlled environments preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.