Microbiology Lab Technician
Responsibilities of the Microbiology Lab Technician:
- Performs a wide range of procedures encompassing microbiology samples.
- Assist in Quality Control.
- Conduct studies under guidance on Sr. Scientist.
- Prepare media, stock, reagents, and maintain inventory.
- Prepare findings in laboratory notebook and share findings with other members of team.
Requirements of the Microbiology Lab Technician:
- BS in life science related discipline with 1+ year’s laboratory experience.
- Hands on experience with E.coli strains is highly desired.
- Close attention to detail and ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.