Microbiology Lab Technician
- Execute microbiological laboratory experiments in collaboration with other technicians and scientists.
- Collaborate, evaluate, and present data to inform teams to enable project decisions.
- Help to maintain the microbiology through laboratory upkeep, maintenance, and ordering all equipment and supplies.
- Perform routine testing on raw materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology or related science discipline with relevant microbiology experience.
- 1+ years of microbiology laboratory experience beyond a Bachelor’s degree in microbiology, biology, biochemistry, or related fields.
- Preference for experience in an industrial microbiology or related laboratory environment, such as working in USP compendial 61 or 62 environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.