Molecular Lab Technician
- Performs a wide range of complex procedures encompassing DNA, RNA, and protein samples.
- Conduct studies under guidance on Sr. Scientist.
- Prepare media, stock, reagents, and maintain inventory.
- Prepare findings in laboratory note book and share findings with other members of team.
- BS in life science related discipline with 1+ year’s laboratory experience.
- Hands on experience with PCR/qPCR, or other restriction digests preferred.
- Close attention to detail and ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.