Responsibilities of the Organic Chemist:
- Responsible for conducting experiments, analyzing and interpreting data, for Covid-19 testing.
- Report directly to Sr. Chemists.
- Perform various analytical QC techniques including column chromatography.
- Prepare technical reports and protocols.
- Assist in general laboratory maintenance as required.
Requirements of the Organic Chemist:
- BS/MS in chemistry related discipline, preferably Organic Chemistry.
- 2+ years lab experience.
- Experience with column chromatography, pressure columns, and crystallization methods.
- Able to perform in fast paced environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.