Bookkeeper / Administrator
We are seeking a Bookkeeper / Payroll Administrator for a variety of bookkeeping, payroll, and human resource activities. We’re considering both part-time and full-time candidates.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc. is a Boston area recruiting firm specializing in life sciences, medical device, and engineering technologies. We are seeking a Bookkeeper / Payroll Administrator for a variety of bookkeeping, payroll, human resource, social media, marketing research and project activities. We’re considering both part-time and full-time candidates.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Processing onboarding procedures for new contract employees
- Collecting timesheet data and compiling reports for payroll processing
- Contacting contract employees to obtain missing timesheets
- Data entry and running Pivot Table reports via MS Excel
- Assisting with Human Resource activities such as 401K administration, health insurance enrollment and COBRA letters
- Assisting with AR and AP bookkeeping responsibilities via Quickbooks Online.
- Processing payroll via ADP Workforce Now system.
- Assisting recruiting staff with job postings, social media activities, marketing and research projects, as well as miscellaneous administrative responsibilities.
Qualifications must include two or more years bookkeeping responsibilities preferably using Quickbooks. Must have experience using MS Excel and Pivot Tables. Experience utilizing ADP Workforce Now and Bullhorn Staffing Back Office is a huge plus. Candidates must live local and be willing work on-site a majority of the time.
Email resume to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.