Payroll Administrator / Human Resources Asst.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc. is a Boston area recruiting firm specializing in life sciences, medical device, and engineering technologies. We are seeking a Payroll Administrator / Human Resources Asst. to process and manage a complex payroll consisting of temporary employees and internal staff. We are considering both part-time and full-time candidates for this role.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Processing onboarding documents and data entry for new contract employees
- Collecting timesheet data and compiling reports for payroll processing
- Coordinating with recruiting staff to obtain missing timesheets from contract employees
- Data entry in applicant tracking system and MS Excel Worksheets
- Processing payroll via ADP Workforce Now system.
- Assisting with Human Resource activities such as 401K administration, health insurance enrollment and COBRA letters
- Assisting recruiting staff with job postings, social media activities, marketing and research projects, as well as miscellaneous administrative responsibilities.
Qualifications must include two or more years bookkeeping responsibilities using Quickbooks. Must have experience using MS Excel and Pivot Tables. Experience utilizing ADP Workforce Now is a huge plus. Candidates must live local and be willing work on-site 2-3 days during the work week (as regulations allow).
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.