Polymer Lab Technician
- Conduct polymer testing per SOPs in support of industrial applications.
- Collect data and reporting results in databases.
- Use software interfaces to operate the testing equipment.
- BS or Associates Degree in a science field preferred.
- 2+ years Lab experience.
- Hands on experience in working with polymers, rubber, compounding is a plus.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.