Principal Associate Scientist – Protein Sciences
Responsibilities of the Principal Associate Scientist – Protein Sciences:
- Responsible for the purification of recombinant antigen, antibody and antibody variants to support lead candidate identification.
- Troubleshoot and optimize production of non-routine antibody variants and fusion proteins.
- Characterization of purified molecules.
- Development of low-touch, semi-automated purification processes.
Requirements of the Principal Associate Scientist – Protein Sciences:
- BS or MS with 4+ years protein purification experience.
- A track record of protein production from mammalian cell culture at various workflow scales, from plate-based through to bioreactors.
- Experience in FPLC (AKTA, Unicorn) programming and optimization.
- Experience with multiple purification methodologies, including affinity, hydrophobic interaction, size-exclusion, etc.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.