Principal Research Associate, Process and Analytical Development
Responsibilities of the Principal Research Associate, Process and Analytical Development:
- Work collaboratively with Analytical Development to learn the most updated cellular, molecular, and biophysical methods in order to perform testing to support Protein and RNP Process Development.
- Independently or collaboratively perform Protein and RNP process development experiments to support multiple programs.
- Document all experimental work, supporting information, and data in an electronic lab notebook in a timely manner.
- Compile and present data to program teams.
- Cross-train personnel on assays, as required, and provide guidance to junior research associates.
- Author and review batch records, technical reports, and supporting procedures.
Requirements of the Principal Research Associate, Process and Analytical Development:
- BS degree in life sciences with 5+ years of related industry experience or MS degree in life sciences with 6+ years in a discipline such as Biological Sciences, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or Biomedical Engineering.
- Experience with cell culture and aseptic technique is required.
- Experience running biomolecular assays such as ddPCR, RT-PCR, and ELISA are highly preferred.
- Experience running biophysical assays and working with common systems such as HPLCs and UPLCs is preferred.
- Protein Process development experience is not required, but highly preferred.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.