Principal Scientist, Antibody Development
Responsibilities of the Principal Scientist, Antibody Development:
- Manage all aspects of antibody development at CROs, including design and generation of target antigens, immunizations, display library construction and characterization, antibody format, affinity maturation, humanization, etc.
- Develop in-house capabilities to support work performed at CROs.
- Drive strategy to deliver against objectives and drive program timelines.
- Hire and manage research associates.
- Work in collaborative and matrixed team environment.
Requirements of the Principal Scientist, Antibody Development:
- PhD in molecular biology or related discipline and 5+ years of industry experience.
- Proven track record of driving antibody development programs from concept to IND.
- In-depth knowledge of antibody discovery, engineering, and development.
- Experience with SDS-PAGE, HPLC, ELISA, Octet, SPR, flow cytometry/FACS.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.