Associate Director, Discovery Oncology
*Position will be 100% remote
Responsibilities of the Associate Director, Discovery Oncology:
- Serves as point of contact to lead/advise experimental design and data analysis on oncology studies for IND.
- Lead team on identifying, optimizing, and validating small molecule targets for therapeutic potential.
- Manage projects and collaborating lab partners and CROs.
- Application of knowledge of small molecules.
- Experience leading research teams in oncology environment.
- Project leadership across multiple projects to lead cross functional teams.
- Write and review documents for IP and regulatory submissions.
- Present at internal and external meetings.
Requirements of the Associate Director, Discovery Oncology:
- Ph.D in life science related discipline with 5+ years industry experience in an Oncology or Immuno-oncology environment.
- Strong background in small molecule discovery biology, target hit and validation studies.
- Must have experience managing/leading research projects through IND.
- Translational experience would be helpful.
- Experience manager external vendors and CROs.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.