Principal Scientist, T-Cell Process Development
Responsibilities of the Principal Scientist, T-Cell Process Development:
- Individually contribute and lead team of scientists for cell therapy process development.
- Manage design and execution of T-Cell manufacturing process.
- Collaborate with CDMS for scalable manufacturing of cell therapy product.
- Adhere to cGMP guidelines.
- Serve as subject matter expert on CMC aspects to T-Cell Biology.
- Assist in overall strategy and direction of programs.
Requirements of the Principal Scientist, T-Cell Process Development:
- Ph.D in life science related discipline with 5+ years experience working with cell therapy products, ideally T-cells.
- Knowledge and experience in mammalian cell culture, process development and upstream cell manufacturing processes.
- Experience with process characterization, scale-up and closed system development.
- Experience working in cGMP environment is ideal.
- Hands on experience with other immunoassays, cell culture, and flow cytometry helpful.
- Previous experience with regulatory and pre IND filings.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.