Process Development Associate (COVID Testing)
Responsibilities of the Process Development Associate:
- The position will be part of the diagnostic COVID-19 testing team.
- Responsibilities may include data accessioning, RNA extraction and qPCR.
- Responsible for carrying out high-throughput lab processes and supporting the highest quality research to realize the full promise of genomic medicine.
- Will process samples through a high throughput DNA sequencing and genotyping laboratory.
- Will investigate alternative solutions and troubleshoot processes as needed.
Requirements of the Process Development Associate:
- BS degree in Biology or closely related discipline.
- Lab experience in a research setting, aside from academic coursework.
- 1+ years of experience with human samples.
- Experience with RNA extraction, qPCR, RT-PCR, and nucleic acid extraction.
- Data accessioning experience.
- Some experience with statistical analysis.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Weekend availability.
Shifts for the Process Development Associate:
- 3 days on, 3 days off rotation
- 6am- 4 pm (first shift)
- 6pm- 4am (second shift)
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.