Production Scientist, Viral Vectors
- Lead the generation of AAV/lentivirus products using a variety of molecular techniques.
- Develop operational procedures to optimize process, increase yield and quality.
- Knowledge of clarification, ultra-filtration, diafiltration, viral clearance, virus purification and virus formulation.
- Work with QC for tech transfer and to validate assays.
- Train junior staff on PD methods.
- Ph.D with 2+ years or BS/MS with 5 + years laboratory experience.
- Experience with viral vector generation.
- Hands on experience with plaque purification, Western Blot, ELISA, PCR, chromatography, filtration analyses, and/or other molecular assays.
- Must be ok working in small startup environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.