Responsibilities of the Program Manager:
- Build and support large scale project teams.
- Manage project meetings content and track project objectives and progress.
- Support method development, optimization, tech transfer and/or other activities related to projects.
- Communicate/Collaborate with outside clients.
- Monitor projects from initiation through delivery including planning and directing schedules and monitoring budget/spending.
- Design, implement, and lead the day-to-day update process of schedules and timelines.
- Report on project progress / identify issues/risks.
- Ensure stakeholders are addressed and build relationships.
- Utilize financial tracking system across all parties.
Requirements of the Program Manager:
- Bachelor’s, Master’s degree or Ph.D in science or related technical field preferred with 4+ years of related experience in project management within genomics and/or oncology-related fields, laboratory-developed tests, business analysis and/or management consulting.
- MBA and/or PMP certification is a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership of a large scale program management team.
- Proven experience working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong presentation, communication, and facilitation skills.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.