Project Coordinator, CRO Management
Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator, CRO Management:
- Coordinate project related activities with internal research teams, key stakeholders, and external CROs
- Track project scope and ensure deliverables of each projects are outlined
- Organize project meetings, prepare agendas, record notes during meetings
- Maintain project document, preparations and submission reports
- Act as point of contact for project reporting and updates.
Requirements of the Project Coordinator, CRO Management:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with 2+ years of experience in a life science/drug development environment.
- Must have prior experience managing or coordinating projects
- Previous experience working with In Vivo Pharmacology or Immunology studies highly desired
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be ok working in a startup environment
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.