Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator:
- Responsible for project coordination and project execution responsibilities with external customers and internal stakeholders
- Coordinate meetings, assemble agendas and capture decisions and actions through minutes held either internally and with the client
- Track progress of project milestones and deliverables, manage changes in timelines, and resolve or escalate issues as needed to ensure timely delivery
- Help define objectives of new projects, including deliverables, timelines and key stakeholders
- Coordinate and support the activities of project workstreams, including defining business objectives, setting agendas, and assigning and following up on action items
- Work with internal customers to ensure timely completion of partnership projects, including coordinating shipping of supplies and managing field logistics;
- Analysis and control of project planned resources, time and budget.
Requirements of the Project Coordinator:
- BS or MS and 2+ years project coordination experience in a GMP environment
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of people who possess a variety of skills and experience
- Acute attention to detail with excellent organization and project management skills
- Experience with process development is a plus
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.