Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator:
- Maintain good communication with customer contacts to assure dates and scopes are clear, and are met to the customer’s satisfaction and to assure that the customer receives feedback as required by project or account.
- Reviews project proposal and deliverables with Project Manager and other related departments that will be involved to determine proper lead time, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Maintain good communication with technicians and contractors to assure timely and efficient completion of jobs, proper communication of issues, and proper documentation of the entire process at each job site.
- Process daily, weekly and monthly reporting to ensure all schedules run smoothly, all jobs are completed as prescribed, and all invoicing is processed in a timely fashion.
- Process customer schedules and reports to ensure we are meeting all appropriate customer needs and expectations.
- Plan, arrange and monitor all shipping arrangements through to fulfillment.
- Work with PM to arrange contractors, permits, union help, and other special arrangements as needed.
- Work with PM to maintain billing, scope, materials, and other job templates.
Requirements of the Project Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree in science, business, or other related degree concentration.
- Prior project management or customer service experience in a regulated environment.
- Computer skills- Experience utilizing MS Office including MS Project, Excel, or other project organizational tools.
- Experience utilizing a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) is a plus.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies (GMP knowledge a plus).
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.