- Assist in implementation and administration of document control, SOPs, and other training materials.
- Perform CAPA, NMR, PD, and other QMS.
- Help oversee quality system documentation and perform record reviews.
- Create and revise QMS procedures.
Requirements of the QA Associate:
- BS in life science related discipline and 1+ year experience in QA environment.
- Experience working with quality management systems, ideally in a GLP or GMP environment.
- Knowledge of ISO and/or FDA standards and regulations is highly desired.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- CLIA certification is helpful.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.