QA Associate (2nd Shift)
Responsibilities of the QA Associate (2nd Shift):
- Support timely Deviation and Corrective Action closure by following through on open action items.
- Support all aspects of Non-conforming material reports including review, investigations and approval.
- Attend Material Review Board meetings.
- Quality document updates including inspection plans, SOPs, creation and review.
- Serve as a Department Representative for internal, customer and third-party audits.
Requirements of the QA Associate (2nd Shift):
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological Science or other science related discipline.
- Must have 2+ years experience in Quality Assurance or Manufacturing.
- Understanding of Good Documentation Practices.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.