Responsibilities of the QA Associate:
- Support timely Deviation and Corrective Action closure by following through on open action items.
- QMS log and database maintenance.
- Deviation documentation and/or deviation review and approval.
- Quality document updates including inspection plans, SOPs, creation and review.
Requirements of the QA Associate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological Science or other science related discipline.
- Must have 1+ years experience in Quality Assurance within life sciences industry.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.