QA Manager, Training
Responsibilities of the QA Manager, Training:
- Manage training for the onboarding of new hires and contractors.
- Conduct external vendor audits for clinical sample analyses to ensure compliance with GMP, GXP, and CLIA/CAP, as applicable.
- Write QA SOPS and provide regulatory input for other department SOPs.
- Evaluates responses to inspection reports and performs follow-up with respondents, management, or others, if needed, to ensure resolution.
Requirements of the QA Manager, Training:
- Bachelors degree in scientific/life-sciences or related field
- Must have 3+ years management experience in Quality Assurance in a Pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment.
- Extensive knowledge of GxP Regulations with a minimum of 5 years working in a GLP, GCP or GMP environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.