QA Training Associate (GMP)
Responsibilities of the QA Training Associate (GMP):
- Maintain GMP Module Training Calendar on Outlook.
- Coordinate trainers and attendees for all classroom and webinar training sessions using Outlook invites.
- Collect and upload training records for all classroom and webinar attendees.
- Work with GMP trainers to ensure quizzes are administered and graded; and coordinate/complete follow-up for any non-passing scores.
- Maintain paper records per company policy and procedures.
- Proactively monitor training compliance by site and function, maintain and provide metrics and trend reports.
Requirements of the QA Training Associate (GMP):
- Associate degree or equivalent job experience.
- Knowledge of GMP Training regulations, guidance, and industry best practices.
- Experience in using combination of electronic and paper-based record keeping.
- Proficient in MS Office; Previous Super-User, System Owner, or System Administrator experience with electronic QMS workflow.
- Experience in monitoring, trending, and reporting Training Compliance Metrics.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.