QC Administrative Assistant
**offering some remote flexibility**
- Document testing of quality testing and finished products.
- Conducts data analysis according to established methods.
- Upload date to company sharing software and update QC tracking system.
- Review and update SOPs, test methods, and other quality related documentation.
- Participates in test method validation activities.
- Generate reports, presentations, spreadsheets, and other administration reports.
Requirements of the QC Administrative Assistant:
- BS/BA in life science related discipline with 0-1 year laboratory experience.
- Previous experience to QC test methods is highly desired.
- Ability and desire to work in a non-lab based position focused solely on administrative duties related to QC.
- Ability to work a flexible hybrid remote/in office schedule.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.