Responsibilities of the QC Analyst:
- Performs routine projects with minimal supervision; compiles accompanying reports and/or data summaries.
- Perform routine and non-routine projects independently and compile accompanying reports and/or data summaries; database entry for trending programs and data filing; and create and edit SOPs.
- Assist/author SOP’s, technical protocols, reports, OOS/OOT/deviation investigations.
- Work with QC management in data analysis, peer review of analytical data.
- Work with QC Team to maintain and update inventories.
- Work collaboratively with different teams and groups.
Requirements of the QC Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, or related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in the biotech / pharmaceuticals industry, including hands-on experience in a cGMP laboratory and familiarity with standard concepts, practices, procedures, instrumentation and software in a Quality Control organization.
- Working knowledge of analytical test methods (e.g. microbiological assays, ELISA, HPLC, CE, Gel, and cell-based assay).
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.