QC Analyst (2nd Shift)
Responsibilities of the QC Analyst (2nd Shift):
- Perform sampling, inspection and testing of incoming consumables and raw materials per compendial and non-compendial methods for GMP use in manufacturing.
- Perform physical inspection of Bulk Reagents and Assay Kits to support Kit release.
- Monitor, analyze and trend inspection/testing results and quality data.
- Perform peer review /approval of test data.
Author/manage planned and unplanned deviations, Investigations, Change Controls, CAPAs, and OOS investigations.
- Support warehouse operations (may include inspection, labeling, and sampling as required).
Requirements of the QC Analyst (2nd Shift):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biology required OR in progress.
- 1+ years of medical device, pharmaceuticals, Quality/Regulatory Compliance, or other regulated product environment preferred.
- Familiarity with application of FDA and/or ISO quality standards in a government regulated industry.
- Working knowledge of standard laboratory practices and safety.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.