Responsibilities of the QC Analyst:
- Perform trending of QC assays, reagents, assay controls, system suitability, standards etc.
- Perform immunology-based assays on release and stability samples.
- Participate in assay qualification, validation, and transfer of analytical and bioanalytical methods.
- Participate in the qualification and management of critical reagents, reference standards.
- Prepare SOPs, technical protocols, reports, OOS/OOT/deviation investigations.
- Work with QC management in data analysis, peer review of analytical data.
- Work with QC Team to maintain and update inventories.
Requirements of the QC Analyst:
- BS or MS in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry with 2+ years of experience required.
- Must have QC experience.
- Experience running immunology assays in a cGMP environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.