Responsibilities of the QC Analyst:
- Participate in internal and external activities for Quality Control program to allow production and release of clinical products consistent with established standards and procedures.
- Support assay validation studies.
- Collaborate internally and externally to support the implementation of analytical methods and support life cycle management of bio-analytical, cell-based, and immunological-based assays.
- Additional collaboration responsibilities will focus on manufacturing process technical transfer, in-process testing strategy, analytical and process comparability assessments.
Requirements of the QC Analyst:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline (Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, etc.), with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience with at least 4 of these years in a QC laboratory setting.
- Requires experience with aseptic technique, media preparation and maintenance of mammalian cell lines.
- Previous work with bioassays, qPCR, HPLC or ELISAs a requirement.
- Strong collaboration and team building skills a necessity.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.