QC Associate (2nd Shift)
Responsibilities of the QC Associate (2nd Shift):
- Perform sampling, inspection and testing of incoming consumables and raw materials.
- Monitor, analyze and trend inspection/testing results and quality data.
- Perform peer review /approval of test data.
- Write, review and approve GMP documentation (SOPs, test methods, protocols, technical reports, specifications, etc).
- Author/manage planned and unplanned deviations, Investigations, Change Controls, CAPAs, and OOS investigations.
Requirements of the QC Associate (2nd Shift):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/
- 2+ years of medical device, pharmaceuticals, Quality/Regulatory Compliance, or other regulated product environment preferred.
- Excellent organizational, record keeping and communication skill.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.