Responsibilities of the QC Chemist:
- Perform and maintain instrument preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and calibration.
- Author/manage planned and unplanned deviations, Investigations, Change Controls, CAPAs, and OOS investigations.
- Assist in training of laboratory technicians and chemists.
- Author/revise SOPs as needed to support improvements to QC assays.
- Coordinates and ensures sufficient supplies or services needed to meet scheduled timelines.
- Routine, repetitive checking and testing of production product, including visual and sample inspections of parts used, weights and measures.
- Inspect production (compounding & filling) equipment for various Q.C. aspects.
- Maintain proper documentation for filling quality control as required.
Requirements of the QC Chemist:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in Chemistry or related scientific field.
- 0-3 years HPLC experience.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical QC, with knowledge of FDA and ICH regulatory guidelines.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.