Responsibilities of the QC Chemist:
- Perform physical and chemical tests and assays on raw materials, active pharmaceutical ingredients, and finished products. Independently plan and execute testing to meet established deadlines.
- Ensure that the laboratory testing techniques and documentation comply with GMPs.
- Record data and results as specified in documentation procedures.
- Ensure that all necessary information is entered into the appropriate databases for trending and capacity modeling purposes.
- Communicate with other departments to coordinate activities.
Requirements of the QC Chemist:
- BS/MS with 2+ years in Chemistry or related science field.
- QC of raw material in a cGMP environment is required.
- Experience with laboratory equipment operation namely HPLC, GC, and/or LC-MS.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.