QC Instrumentation Specialist I
- Perform validation and inspection activities for incoming supplier materials.
- Prepare QC records to determine pass/fail criteria.
- Partake in return or products and confirm re-work materials.
- Analyze repair data and high risk materials.
- Provide input on calibration process, documentation process, and other production processes.
- BS/MS in Engineering related discipline or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience testing/inspecting medical device and/or laboratory equipment.
- Strong background in mechanical background and experience utilizing calipers, micrometers, gauges, etc.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.