QC Manager, Analytical Chemistry
- Lead the lab team on the work system structure to effectively manage and support the overall Quality Control processes of company.
- Directly manage and supervise more junior staff.
- Provide leadership to direct report employees along with aiding in career advancement.
- Manage cGMP activities on day to day basis.
- Partake in internal and external audits to comply with FDA and Regulatory regulations.
- Establish and maintain quality systems.
- Provide leadership and supervision on lab investigations.
- Ensure EHS requirements are met.
- Promote and support continuous improvement processes (GMP, ISO, HSE, and Quality).
- Guide troubleshooting and continuous improvement efforts.
Requirements of the QC Manager, Analytical Chemistry:
- BS/MS in chemistry related discipline with 5+ years industry experience, preferably Analytical Chemistry.
- Candidates must have displayed GMP/cGMP experience.
- Minimum 5 years industrial or laboratory experience, with hands-on emphasis.
- Working knowledge of GMP, ISO, FDA (EU & US), HACCP, Kosher and Quality systems.
- Strong management/leadership skills with prior experience managing direct reports.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.