QC Specialist, IHC
- Participate in QC tests for IHC fluorescence technology.
- Sample receiving and testing, QC testing sample tracking, compiling QC testing results, and writing summary reports.
- Process of raw materials and perform final testing for internal/external use.
- Aid in development of new reagents.
- Participate in writing and revising SOPs, forms, protocols, and reports.
- Assist in the development and optimization of test methods.
- Maintain data related to inventory and equipment and operate under QMS.
- Ensure labs are clean and safe in compliance with cGMP.
- Make detailed observations in support of Deviation and OOS result investigations.
Requirements of the QC Specialist, IHC:
- BS/MS in life science related discipline with 1+ year QC experience.
- Must have experience in IHC, immunostaining, fluorescence, histology, and/or pathology.
- Experience with automated lab equipment is a plus.
- Additional experience with molecular biology or immunoassays is helpful but not required.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.