QC Supervisor (2nd Shift)
Responsibilities of the QC Supervisor (2nd Shift):
- Oversee the scheduling of raw material testing, finished goods inspection, and release in a manner such that supports the manufacturing schedule.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of work areas including maintenance and calibration of measuring and monitoring devices, general work center safety and cleanliness in compliance with established Quality standards.
- Communicate and enforce laboratory quality requirements to all personnel working in the lab and ensure that they are completed per GMP, GLP and ISO 13485 standards.
- Create, analyze, verify, and approve result reports and material release records.
- Revise/review specifications, SOPs, and other documents regarding raw material testing.
- Identify and implement improvements in documentation and other process improvements, leaf investigations and resolutions of raw material and vendor related issues and general continuous improvement activities.
Requirements of the QC Supervisor (2nd Shift):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Chemistry or Life Sciences.
- 5+ years in raw materials testing, inspection and release or similar experience.
- Knowledge of GxP regulations in a cGxP environment.
- Knowledge of raw materials sampling techniques and of sampling plans.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.