Responsibilities of the QMS Manager:
- Support quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Will manage and implement electronic QMS system.
- Manage quality issues: investigations, NCRs, CAPAs.
- Manage training programs; develop and provide content, track training.
- Conduct internal audits; host external audits.
- Develop reports for Management Review.
Requirements of the QMS Manager:
- BS Degree and 10+ years QA experience in food or agriculture industry.
- Must have 5+ years QMS experience.
- 5+ years QMS data tracking experience; preferred experience with Oracle or equivalent software system.
- ASQ certification a plus.
- Familiar with managing training records, documents and reports.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.